The reformed pension system will ensure long-term stability and security of its insured persons in the retirement days due to:
- The three-pillar structure – the existence of a state pension fund and private mandatory and voluntary pension funds lead to demographic and economic risks reduction and division;
- The institutions of the system and the manner of their functioning in the single system;
- Private pension funds assets allocation from the companies that manage them and keeping the pension property funds at custodians;
- Strictly defined rules for investing funds from the second and third pillar;
- Protection in case of fraud or criminal activity where as a consequence the mandatory pension fund funds will be spent and the state budget will make a payment to the mandatory pension fund in the amount of 80% of the loss amount;
- The constant control of the pension system institutions and the high fines provided for illegal operations.
THE REFORMED PENSION SYSTEM MAIN PURPOSE IS THE CARE AND PROTECTION OF THE INTERESTS OF EACH MEMBER, BECAUSE THE DAYS OF RETIREMENT DESERVE SAFETY.